Back in July, I shared the importance of routines and my morning and evening version with you but since life is much busier in the cooler months, I thought an update would be helpful to inspire you to check back in with your routines.
Current Morning Routine:
- 1 minute body scan (gotta keep it short so that I don’t fall back asleep!)
- 5 minutes of stretching
- Grooming routine (shower, brush teeth, you know the drill)
- Grab breakfast & lunch to go
- Commute while listening to audible
- Simple Habit exercise upon arriving to work (5 minutes or less)
- Work Begins
Current Evening Routine:
- Yoga practice (Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Studying (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Cocktails (Friday)
- (Help) Prepare Dinner/Pack Lunches
- Read, connect on Instagram, binge watch latest tv obsession or watch a movie
Do your routines change based on the season? Do you see any pockets of time that can be repurposed? Remember not to judge yourself when engaging in this practice but to look at your routines with curiosity: What is serving you best? What small action could you take to feel happier about your routines?
One thought on “My Routines: Winter 2019”
Comments are closed.